View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 19:20   #29
I don't waste my time

Talking TatySite.Net Forum Awards 2004 - Nomination Categories - Discussion thread

So the TatySite.net Forum Awards are coming again!

Before that, we must decide which old categories and which new categories should remain in the Award Ceremony

These were the previous ones.

Best General Male Perfomance Award
I think it speaks for itself. The male member whose performance most pleased you during the year.

Best General Female Performance Award
The female member whose performance most pleased you during the year.

Best Moderator Award
The moderator who, for you, was the best doing his/her job during the year.

Most Helpful Member Award
The member who you think provided the most/best information and exclusives to this forum.

Best Avatar Award
The member who had the best looking avatar(s) in the past year.

Most Unpredictable Member Award
The member who you thought was the most unpredictable.

Most Addicted to this Forum (I think this could be changed to TatySite.net Addiction Award)
The title speaks for itself: the member who, in your perspective, was more addicted to TatySite.net than any other!

Best Original Nickname Award
The member who you think has a nickname that gets attention for being so original.
Not many have changed nicknames, so I don't know if it makes much sense to nominate the same people again.

Best Fan Fiction Award
The member who wrote the best fan fiction in 2004.

Most Changed Member Award
The one who, in your opinion, went through drastical change over the year.

Best Statement Maker Award
Those deadly one-liners. Who had the most of them? Who had the best? Who could knock out any competition in a hot discussion? You decide, voting for the one who you think made the best statements on the forum.

Most Controversial Member Award
Some people get attention and are popular, but are not always seen with good eyes. Some people love them, others can't stand them. Some don't love them or hate them, but can't stop noticing their sharp, controversial remarks. Vote for the one who you think was the most controversial in the past year.

Most Predictable Member Award
The member whose opinions or attitudes are always the same, with no surprise.
Now that I know everyone, it's really rare to see someone who actually surprises by changing their point of view or giving in! Most people stick to what they believe in, even if it's predictable. So I don't know if there's much sense in making this again... But let's discuss it!

Best Member of the Year Award
The one you can't forget, the one you love with no regret! The member who, for you, had a brilliant performance in the past year. You love the attitude, the opinions, the humor, he/she is the best there is in the forum!

Best Looking Member Award
Last year we had this one first, and then we decided it wasn't enough and then created TatySite.Net Hotties Awards for both male and female. I think this year we should correct the mistakes, and go from the beginning with the Hotties. I make this suggestion: Best Male Hottie Award, Best Female Hottie Award

New Categories:

I would like to add two. Let's see if you agree.

Good Sport Award (we can change the name if you want to... I know "Good Sport" it's too much family vibe, but I can't think of another word to describe it LOL)
Maybe they didn't participate in the discussions that much. Maybe they didn't contribute with much material or news. But, deep inside, you can't help but loving them for the good personality they show off, their kindness, great sense of humour, their own personal style. They deserve an award too!

Special Mention Award
You came close to voting for him/her in one of the categories, but you decided someone else should make it. Nonetheless, you think she/he deserves a special mention for his/her contribution to the forum. Give your reasons and vote.

haku added these too:

Biggest post whore
Most missed member
Most creative member
Most entertaining member
Most supportive/helpful member
Weirdest member
Most noticeable member

Let's discuss it, people!