View Single Post
Old 27-09-2006, 18:45   #49
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishershevone
haku

I believe that someone created us...starting from Adam...
Adam is a mythological creature. Just like Zeus or the Dragons. I really think there are enough evidence for Evolution not to question it anymore. I mean sure you can argue that you can't prove it since no one witnessed it in person, but the evidence is so overwhelming that it's almost inconcievable for someone to doubt it. It's almost like seeing someone with a knife wound, lying on the floor and a person with a bloody knife kneeling besides them - and lets say for the sake of the argument this person is a professional hitman. Sure you can't undisputably prove the hitman kneeling besides the vicitim is infact the killer... but given all the overwhelming evidence.. can you seriously doubt it? It's the same case with evolution.

On a different note: another case of western society getting scared of Islamic uncompromising attitude: Berlin Opera cancelled a performance of a classic opera after it recieved death threats from Islamic extremists. Why? The opera features a side-character which is non other than Muhamed himself - the prophet which identity just can't be revealed in muslim religion because otherwise the world will crumble into pieces. I think they're starting to exploid this submissive behaviour the western world has shown them over the recent months. And where are the moderate muslims who should be yelling from the rooftops right about now that death threats aren't really a good way of going about things?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.