View Single Post
Old 14-08-2008, 10:01   #34
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I heard it for the first time on the radio today too. It's definitely sort of lame (especially the lyrics - the tune in itself is quite catchy), but I have to admit it's becoming my temp guilty pleasure as well (although nothing compared to the shocking Dragostae Din Tei)

ETA: She considers Queen her biggest influence, so she can't be ALL bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooZe View Post
I know it's not the idea to make lesbians or bisexuals look bad, but the little part of the lyrics sounds bad for me. "no, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter. You're my experimental game". That part makes "us" sounding like toys. As you can always come to lesbians if you want to try something new and in that case, we're just their experimental games.
Dunno. I think people can experiment with their sexuality without insulting or demeaning gay people. I mean even if the other person is a lesbian... doesn't really matter does it? It wouldn't be any different if a heterosexual couple kissed and one of them was just in it for fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 14-08-2008 at 15:11.