View Single Post
Old 25-01-2005, 21:51   #4
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Does polygamy exist in a country in the meaning 1 woman for 5 husbands ?... just ask cause really don't know..
...just know , in real , the case of 1 man for 4 wives ....not sure that it was "consenting adults wanted to get into that sort of relationship"...I speak about women choice....Feel it as it was more a kind of tradition....May be it was easier to live in Africa ...but it seems sometimes more difficult to live in France (or women discover here they could have another choice for their own life)...I mean I just say about the 4 or 5 cases that I know in real life...and each time , when women arrive in France and see they have the possibility to escape from this situation with help of "social help", they ask for their independance with their children...cause life with other wives isn't easy ...

Of course , it's just an experience and i don't say nor pretend it's reflecting the general tendance of polygamy lived in france.

I think Polygamy is forbidden in France.