View Single Post
Old 30-03-2004, 16:55   #99
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
Huh... haven't beeb here for a while... here's a couple of othe links to russian vids:

Hi again Sunny girl

Quote:
This is Alsou. Our most successful Eurovision entry. Yeah... 2nd place... a bit better than TATU. First is a video for the song from her english album that many ppl hate, saying Universal changed that touching and innocent girl with a specific voice and made her sing some ordinary r&b crap. Second is one of her old russian videos. It's in Russian and damn, girl looks quite funny there... but i like the song. Sound nostalgic to me.
Alsou 'He loves me'
she looked soooo american here .. and I thought she's latin at first .. worst I thought it was a wrong video . .. I saw lots russian videos at mtv ru .. she looks so different with this image .. was is a success in Russia? .. but the song is quite nice too .. when did they change her to R&B image? Did they tried to bring her to US ?

aww.. cute video story .. that boy is gorgeous! that bag too ... spring is beautiful.... and Russian nuns are cute ..

Very interesting woman .. now I see her .. well I downloaded her songs from new album before .. I still listen to them once a while .. that song WebGirl .. I still remember .. but I've seen none of her video clips before.. almost like Lena Kiper style I think .. well my idea before was she's a lot like Melissa Etheridge .. but now I think not .. well maybe a little .. why do all this type of women are in Russia!! *is going to write a complain letter to God* ..anyway ..I like all the videos ..Traffic .. is .. *ahem* .. howwwt.. ..Hochesh is well since I dont know what the song is all about .. and just watching the video and listen to the song .. I could create my own meaning here . ..heh heh ....but personally ... I like Prostie Menya Moya Lyubov (PMML) video very much .. I like the alien part ..when she was chased .. then she felt on the beach and looked back .. ummmm .. but I don't understand the story .. LoL .. must be symbolic things .. you know .. Russian..

Quote:
This is another project that did quite well in UK charts. It topped dance or Internet charts there a couple of years ago. I'm not sure now. And Pimenov - the leader op PPK, is one of potential TATU producers or at least rumors say so.

PPK 'Voskresheniye' (Resurrection)
I downloaded it.. 50MB .. I watched one time .. I said okay ..and I watched again .. okay .. its just random images about Russian rocket launch .. and moving to star wars .. and back to the begining of star wars ...which started with first rocket launch ... I guess .. but no pretty girls .. can't be tatu .. if this going to be TATU type of video clip.. ne znayu ..

Quote:
Here's some vids from Russian Fabrika Zvyozd (something like Pop Idol and stuff). Just to see how russian version looks like.
Here's the duo of may be 2 most talented guys in FZ-3: Sasha Kireev and Yulia Mikhalchik:
Kireev&Mihalchik 'Vremya' (Time)
OH WOW!! that girl!! that girl!!

Quote:
Here's our this year eurovision entry Yulia Savitcheva singing a duo with Yulia Mihalchik again The song topped russian charts for a while not so long ago.
Savicheva&Mihalchik 'Vysoko' (High)
...one of my favorite song .. and now I see the performance ...and I like it even more than I like it before.. as I would always say .. the best in the world!! ..both Yulia are very pretty ..and very good voice .. but I'm not to judge them by their blondness ..so I wish Yulia Savicheva a big success in ESC 2004 .. good luck girl! .. looks like this year I will support Russia too ..

Quote:
Yulia Mihalchik in duo with Yulia Nachalova (one of the most vocally gifted young singers of Russia... she's 22-23 now i think... and at 14 she already won loads of contests including some that took place in USA). The song is an old one... from 98 i think.
Mihalchik&Nachalova 'Geroy ne moego romana' (The not the hero of MY novel)
Yulia Nachalova is a very very gorgeous woman.. and very very nice voice .. hardly get my eyes off her .. but this Yulia Mihalchick... she just so cute and that crazy ... I just have to look at her .. LoL.. do you look like that? LoL LoL ..

Quote:
And yeah... I'm aware of how many Yulia's I managed to put in one thread. I'm confused myself. I thout the name wasn't that common here. But I choose some singers (not intentionally, I swear) and they all seem to be Yulias and what is even worse - they are all blond!! Duh... well... but to be frank, all Yulia's I've ever seen were blond. Strange huh...
good ...so now you know .. I wasn't purposely to like blond..

Quote:
Mihalchik's song with another contestant Ruslan Kurik and our crazy rock band 'Nogu Svelo' (Loove them... so weird ) The song is called 'Ramambaharamamburum' and don't ask me what it means. I relly have no clue. But it's a total craziness.
Mihalchik&Kurik&NoguSvelo 'Ramambaharamamburum'
AHAHAHAHA!! ... well ..I already cried at the beginning of the song .. wipes of tears...

Quote:
2 solo songs by Mihalchik. I personally like them. First one is opear-like turning to rock in the end. And second is acoustic gutar thing.
Mihalchik 'La Mia Anima'
LoL... she's soooo unexplainable! *jaw drops to the floor* ..

I like this girl very much .. I really-really do .. I think she is crazy .. and I just fall in love with this Piter .. zachem .. zachem .. paneshanuyaswa .. eekk . LoL .. Oh I like I like I like this girl very much .. !!! ..if anyone watched these performances and still not liking her .. than I'm sorry for them.. . I hope she's gay!! .. and I am now officially Yulia Mihalchick loyal and trustworthy fan .. and I LIKE HER MORE THAN YOU DO!

Quote:
Uff... ok... guess it's enough for today But if u don't agree, u can walk around sites I took the stuff from to find more:
http://www.qsound.ru/ - videos and songs for free downloading
http://www.mihalchik.ru/media/video/ - fan site of Mihalchik that has many songs and videos from FZ.
Thank you very very much .. that was very entertaining .. hope to hear more Russian entertainment news from you ..

-denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means