View Single Post
Old 14-12-2003, 03:44   #90
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Second half:

Natasha, it's Ksenia from Ufa. Why ur song Vokzal remind the song of Zhanna Aguzarova so much? And some say u are just opening ur mouth and Zhanna sings for U.

First of all it's not Vokzal that reminds Aguzarova's style a bit. It's Nenavizhu may be. Second - I sing myself. I'm not a kind of parody-maker. I sing as I can. So take me the way I am.

And why are u singing Nevesta everywhere, and not any other song?

I save the rest of the songs for my solo concert.

Hi! My name is Roman and I'm from Moscow. U are telling this version to the press: Max Fadeev heard u and gave his money for the project. I can't believe this! I was working as a manager for one singer. I know how it usually is.

I didn't give any money for this project. I also thought it was impossible before.

I'm from Taganrog. Tell me, do u have boyfriend?

Not. I haven't met my 'only one' still.

Papers write that u hide him.

Papers write many things. And not all of that is true.

Then tell it urself: some ppl say it's Fadeev's wife from Praha who sings for u.

I don't know how to convince u even... Can only invite u to my concert. Come and hear urself.

Hi! U are promoted by Max Fadeev. Is it true that u've met by Internet?

Yes, exactly! My father uploaded the song Shuga. Max heard it and called me immideately.

It's hard to believe...

I didn't believe myself first... when some guy called my and said he was Max Fadeev I thought it was a joke. But when I understood it wasn't I was shocked.

Have u tried all advantages of star-life already?

Sure it's fun. U are calling for example.

Natasha. It's Anya from Moscow. I know U have a dog. Doberman. How often U do u walk him?

3 times a day. When have no time - 2. Parents do it as well.

And do u like cats?

I love all animals actually. My parents just don't allow me to have anyone else. I'd have dwarf-rabbits. I love them. They are so small and cute.

Does ur doberman bite?

My dog is kind. His name is Duk. he's 2 years old. There'll be a huge concert soon, Stopudoviy Hit. I'm gonna take him with me to the stage.

Olga Saprikina
29th August. 2003.