View Single Post
Old 13-12-2003, 05:00   #86
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
uff D... here's the first half of the interview

Glukoza: my cartoon girl will die soon.

The singer who became the best newcomer of this year answered the questions of Komsomolka's readers.

I'm Olga from Moscow. 15 years old. So where did ur name Glukoza came from and who drew the cartoon girl and when it happened?

In shcool I had this nickname - Gluk [SP- short way to say hallucination]. So we just decided to continue the word and came to Gluk'OZA idea. the cartoon appeared 1.5 years ago. it was drawn by a very good artist Evdokimov Andrey. And although originally that corrtoon gorl with doberman was something I drew at some shcool lesson, we invided professional artist to do the video.

Why were u hiding ur face?

Didn't want to be seen - I'm ugly. Kidding

What's ur surname?

Ionova. Natasha Ionova. [SP... whuh... I'm confused. Last I time I heard she was Ivanove. ah, whatever!]

Hi! I'm Mishutina Natasha and I'm ur fan. I want to know ur birthdate.

I was born on the 7th June 1986.

What school were u going to and were u a good student?

It was usual school and I was a usual student.

Hi! I'm from Volgograd. Why did u want to hide from everyone?

I didn't want to be seen. Don't forget, I was at school... and had no free time. Now when school is over I said to myself: why not?

Tell us, and teacher at ur school knew that Gluk'OZA was YOU?

I don't think so. They go to bed early and don'r watch all these misic programes. Some classmates knew tho. It all came out at the 'good bye school' party. Some teacher took a mic and said Natasha Ionova was Glu'KOZA. She better wouldn't. from that moment parents were filming not their kids but me.

What uni do u attend?

I don't attend any. The huge concert tour begins in September. I just don't have any time to study now.

Natasha Ionova, aren't u feel ashamed of cheating ppl? Are u realy and ordinary girl from Povolzhye? Stop lying! U were in Yeralash and some music video... Ppl 'from the street' aren't that lucky usually.

I don't feel ashamed as I'm not lying. I got to Eralash derectly 'from the street'. Some ppl came to me on the street and invited to act in a movie. And then I had to come through casting with other kids. And yes, I acted in video by Yury Shatunov. And it also was a pure luck. 4 years ago we were skiing with friends in Krasnogorsk and Yura was shooting his vid there. They invided girls to the casting. I tried my luck and got the role of the fan. There are much more accidents in this life than U think.

Hi! tell if it's true that ur parents are rich and just bought u this music career?

Not. My parents are ordinary programmists who has to count every kopeyka [russian money: 1 rub=100 kop]

And how they reacted at ur beginning to sing?

They are very glad. When I was in school, I was interested only in the 'street'. They wanted to occupy me with anything. That's why music appeared in my life - what happened really suddenly - they were on the 7th cloud from happiness.