View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:51   #57
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
The first post is so simple.. basically a yes or no question, but instantly remarks about how stupid and ignorant tatu.us is arrives. If one doesn't want to help - fine, but do have the decency to keep from making bashing comments.
If you're referring to my comment: I know what I like and what I don't like. I don't like that forum, I think it's filled with gullable fanatics, and I will never shut up and not say what I think just because it's "decent" to be diplomatic.
And for a long period of time, they (I think it was Rob) copy+pasted our articles, without even asking 'please'. Then, they started asking 'please' but the material was still being accomplished by the work of our fellow members here. Now that they finally use their lazy asses to translate and search for information, they say they never ever stole our material Puh-lease!

But anyway, it doesn't matter for me, they can do whatever they want. This whole discussion comes from a rather silly situation: first, a member of another forum comes to this forum to ask us why the other forum isn't working (makes sense, huh ) and then some dumbass comes here to notify tatu.us was hacked and that TatySite.net is a ditch. Of course loyal members to this site can't just shut up and ignore such stupidity.