View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:49   #55
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8
>>So I think the conclusion is we are enemies and will always dislike eachother in general. Oh well, you can't love everyone...

No, QueenBee, we do not steal from you, and we do not bash you, and we are NOT enemies. I refuse to perpetuate this hostility. I simply refuse to. I cannot speak for all members of course, and I cannot control every member

(we have 3,200 members, that would be a hard thing to do), but I do my best as a moderator to keep the peace, and when I see bashing - no matter who does it - I call them on it. But let me assure you: There is no great big Tatysite bashing going on Tatu.us. And I hope there isn't a great big Tatu.us bashing going on here. Let's be peaceful everyone. Please.
No one is an enemy but since people get over here to insult the site itself - it's nothing we are happy to see. I personally don't care what single members say about tatu.us as it's always a matter of personal perception and we are not going to spend our time defending another sites. There's no reason to do that. It's a simple reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive