View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:35   #52
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Only two people here expressed their joy over the tatu.us downfall
two people this time around. Tatu.us is critizised all the time in here. People are put on the spot and comments are laughed at.
I have no idea why nothing has been done to at least make some efforts to create some kind of agreement between the two forums. Instead a blind eye is turned because most people seem to dislike people at the other forum, and therefor the whole forum must be the most stupid thing around.
I sincerly hope that people at tatu.us isn't doing the same thing with tatysite. Frankly I would hate being put in the same group with some people around here. But then again I do hang around at tatu.us and I know that I'm fortunate enough to be seen as an individual person and not just a random member from another forum.

Petions and warnings I would see as a way better way to deal with things than constant bashing of the forum. Just look at this thread. The first post is so simple.. basically a yes or no question, but instantly remarks about how stupid and ignorant tatu.us is arrives. If one doesn't want to help - fine, but do have the decency to keep from making bashing comments.

I know a lot may disagree with most I've said and see things differently. But at least reconsider looking at the situation in some new light here.

I've said most of these things before. Don't know why I keep thinking something will be changed, and I do hope that response won't be something like "but have you seen the comments about *insert random scenario*"

edit: oh and nobody is complaining when pictures arrives in here that has just been posted tatu.us
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head