View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:23   #50
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8
>>

1. The new are often originated from here.

forre, that simply is not true. I find all the info myself that I translate for tatu.us, and the photo links as well. I do not even visit Tatysite any more, someone showed me the link to this thread, and that is how I knew about it. When I saw all the allegations and hostility, I wanted to reply. Maybe that was a mistake.
There is absolutely no need to be so hostile, in my opinion
That's true enough. I didn't say all the info but said "often". Tatu.us doesn't even have access to the source that we have. So it's simple.

Quote:
>>2. People didn't say tatu.us steals but say that the info is floating between the sites pretty easily and that's why there's no reason to come here and call it a ditch.

I did not call this place a ditch. Hello? Where did I say that?
I didn't say you did. I said, people from tatu.us come here and call it a ditch.

Quote:
>>3. There're petitions and warning of visiting tatysite that hang on tatu.us, while tatysite prefers not to do such things.

That is simply not true. You make it sound like Tatysite is our enemy and we deliberately bash it all the time. That is absolutely not true. There is one thread from June, where one (1) member who was banned said she would think twice about registering here.
xena225 | зена225 says:
And please let me correct you: I find this exact thread here very hostile, and needlessly so.
True enough. http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11928

Quote:
>>4. We've always had much enough respect for the members but you don't come here to insult us.
Where did I insult Tatysite? Please read my message again. There is no insult in there. I have a lot of respect for you and a few other members, such as haku, teeny, Ruivelle, or numerous others.
The discussion is not about you, xena - the discussion is about the general approach.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive