View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:12   #49
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
and you're happy that it was out....
I'm not happy! My happiness comes from important things in life, not irrelevant things like that Nevertheless, I think it is hilarious that the same thing happens to them twice, which clearly shows how incompetent the admins are

Quote:
I'll never forget when tatysite was closed and that you all run there...
Oh yes? Well that's not my case. I'd rather not speak about tATu at all then to visit that site

Quote:
If the same thing would happen to taysite what would be your reaction?
I think any hack is stupid, but the thing is, sunwalk, that would never happen on TatySite.net because Igor knows what he's doing, unlike other people And if it did happen, that other forum would probably throw a party anyway. forre said (which I didn't know cause I don't go there) that they even post warnings not to come here, badmouthing this site. And for centuries, their material was always stolen from here. Now that it's harder, they started to work for themselves for once and translate. Good for them, but they can't say their site is authentic, it's nothing but a cheap, americanized, second class copy of TatySite

And by the way, when TatySite.net was temporarily closed, there was a temporary forum, I think it was created by coolasfcuk, and that was the one I and most members visited while this site was still with some technical problems.