View Single Post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:11   #47
Участник

Reply from xena255

>>1. The new are often originated from here.

forre, that simply is not true. I find all the info myself that I translate for tatu.us, and the photo links as well. I do not even visit Tatysite any more, someone showed me the link to this thread, and that is how I knew about it. When I saw all the allegations and hostility, I wanted to reply. Maybe that was a mistake.
There is absolutely no need to be so hostile, in my opinion
>>2.? People didn't say tatu.us steals but say that the info is floating between the sites pretty easily and that's why there's no reason to come here and call it a ditch.
"dumb gallable fanatics who steal material from here all the time"... (staringelf)
I did not call this place a ditch. Hello? Where did I say that?

>>3. There're petitions and warning of visiting tatysite that hang on tatu.us, while tatysite prefers not to do such things.

That is simply not true. You make it sound like Tatysite is our enemy and we deliberately bash it all the time. That is absolutely not true. There is one thread from June, where one (1) member who was banned said she would think twice about registering here.

And please let me correct you: I find this exact thread here very hostile, and needlessly so.

>>4. We've always had much enough respect for the members but you don't come here to insult us.

Where did I insult Tatysite? Please read my message again. There is no insult in there. I have a lot of respect for you and a few other members, such as haku, teeny, Ruivelle, or numerous others.

And anyway: My message was meant to inform about tatu.us being up again, and about expressing my hopes that no more falsities and hostilities would be spread. I hold no grudge against Tatysite. Please believe that.

Thanks and bye!
xena225

Last edited by taturocks8; 21-11-2004 at 14:35. Reason: need changes