View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 12:19   #42
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Re: Re: coolasfcuk

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
freddie, you didnt?!? what did you think we were? LoL

crni, it is?!?! I wasnt sure what that second row was. But we never use those little tick marks- they are complete surprise to me (I knew you guys have them- but I never knew that bulgarian alphabet could be associated with them) But I guess they make more sense to you since you have them in your alphabet.
See we would translit ж as zh but not like.. see, I can't even type it in my comp the z with the tick mark. but it goes to show ya, that pronanciation is probably same, or at least very close, but it is just written differently.
Russians also translit ж as zh. Here is an example:
you know the song prostye dvizheniya
so here it is in cyrillic in Russian: простые движения , and
here it is in Cyrillic in Bulgarian: прости движения. Now here is translit for both languages for the second word- motions, since they are exactly identical: dvizheniya.
Look it up in the translit lyrics on this site.
coolasfcuk: I don't know. I never really thought about it. I guess I thought you were tatars or something
i figured that southern slavic folk live within the border of Yugoslavia, seeing as most of the nation outside it aren't slavic (albanias, romanians, hungaians...). 'thought I knew you write cyrillic so I always had a funny felling that maybe you were slavic after all. Come to think of it it was a classic: "are they or aren't they" case.

Hey guys we should make translations of Prostie Dvizeniya next. I think it would be a lot easier then YSSU. I can even write it is slovene so that it almost keeps it's original rhytm.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.