View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 05:26   #20
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku
well it lasted for *counts* 4-5 years? lol i dont think that specific behaviour of mine was pre-established tho
Not saying it was pre-established. Just saying you had something in you that let you go with that kind of behavior. If a "girly girl" would choose to be a tomboy, she'd probably never succeed lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku
FAQ 274 A Christian take on this issue
i needed a laugh
LMFAO!!

->
Quote:
Well, sinful mankind would like to find any excuse for his perversion - besides - God calls it... "SIN" And if some "expert" claims he found a "gene", who is going to refute the claim?
[...]
No...it's -not- "genetics". It's a matter of "choice" or (in some cases) generational curses caused by involvement in the occult and related phenomena.
If some experts claim, who is going to refute it? Yeah, a lot of people, duuuh Including you, bitch!
Also, I find it hilarious that a curse is mentioned So there's some sort of witchcraft practice to make people gay! HAHAHAHAHA I had heard of spells for stopping men from having boners, but spells for turning people gay is just genius, I must say! LMFAO

BTW... I don't know much about christian religious history, but Jesus himself didn't actually dictate much of the Bible IN PERSON, did he? It was mostly done by his apostles, who then said it was the word of the Lord, I am right? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I just think leading your life based on what a book says, no matter how holy it's supposed to be, is such a turn off for me humanly that I just prefer not to know much about it LOL