View Single Post
Old 31-01-2004, 02:25   #144
Участник

You know, all kidding aside, creating a Reality show series took a lot of guts. First of all, the idea of a Reality series may not be original but tracking the development of a new album and all of the issues that surround Russia's most famous musical group did not have a nice road map behind it. And, whereas, most of the hard core fans would like to see them devote full time to developing an album, the rest of the world probably is intriqued by their personality, their history, the controversies that surround them, the chat session, the many pictures that have been developed, Tatu's friends, their day-to-day life. I just think there is a lot of negative comments when the overall impact of the Reality series has been very positive thus far. It is going to take a lot of energy to keep the subject matter new and interesting but I take my hat off to all of them for being willing to launch out in a direction without a clear idea of how well it would all work. It will be hard work, but if they pull it off, there will be a ton of footage on Tatu, a lot of pics, a new album and we will all know a lot more about Tatu than any other group out there. I sure hope they succeed.