View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 23:50   #241
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand View Post
Lena has sung the high notes of NND/NGGU a few times. She sings the highest NND note in the demo, and she sings just as high again in chelovechki. She's actually sang the G4 note a lot.

Neither of them have sung any higher or lower than each other. The highest note sung in Tatu I believe was a G5, and both Lena and Yulia have hit them in different songs.

Yulia's never really sang high notes. She yelled them. Even in their old recordings, Yulia didn't sound like she was in a right "comfort zone" when she would sing in an upper register. She never really had the vocal type for singing high notes. Yes, she could yell them, as she's a chest-singer and her voice was younger, but some times the kind of screaming she did was a huge no-no when it comes to singing. The screaming sounded cool with the right special effects, but it's not really a healthy way to use your voice.

And I never really thought Lena had a "common" singing voice. :| Neither of them sound very common to me. So perhaps Lena's singing style is common, but that isn't really anything to pick on.
ok look like you said lena sing them yulia yells them but lena sings in a very low voy yeah the tone of her voice is high but her volume is low she she cant do and diafragmatic screaming or any of those things and lenas singing is very comercial and they never past g4 and besides why dont you like yulias screaming ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"