View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 19:01   #18
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Quote:
Originally posted by sunwalk
Skye, I remember when you still had a sentence under your post saying something like that:" Oh my dear violin, i let you by side now..."...
Please could you explain to me how you do to give vibration to the sound....i tried to move the left wristle but there is too much crispation when i did it...
May be you could find some "images-words" or expressions to help me in successing in such gesture of the wristle?.....Thanks a lot....
And , if you are abble to , why not help us to learn playing the guitar !
wow....You have such good memery
Ans1: you just trumble your fingers would be much better not the wretles or your violin is flying out of your shoulder um.......it's hard to explain by words
Ans2: it's a short story Recently I just formed a computer, and with this new computer, there is some problem with the USB bus which could connect something to the computer...so even I recorded that, I still can't save it into the computer and I don't have a guitar in hand right now (but till torrmorow I'll have cos I would be home) and avi files are big for putting on the pages or is there anyone allowed or free ?