View Single Post
Old 17-03-2004, 22:12   #98
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Huh... haven't beeb here for a while... here's a couple of othe links to russian vids:

This is Alsou. Our most successful Eurovision entry. Yeah... 2nd place... a bit better than TATU. First is a video for the song from her english album that many ppl hate, saying Universal changed that touching and innocent girl with a specific voice and made her sing some ordinary r&b crap. Second is one of her old russian videos. It's in Russian and damn, girl looks quite funny there... but i like the song. Sound nostalgic to me.
Alsou 'He loves me'
Alsou 'Vesna' (Spring)

These are a some of Zemfira's videos.
Zemfira 'Traffic'
Zemfira 'Hoсhesh?' (Do u want?)
Zemfira 'PMML' (Forgive me my love)

This is another project that did quite well in UK charts. It topped dance or Internet charts there a couple of years ago. I'm not sure now. And Pimenov - the leader op PPK, is one of potential TATU producers or at least rumors say so.

PPK 'Voskresheniye' (Resurrection)

Here's some vids from Russian Fabrika Zvyozd (something like Pop Idol and stuff). Just to see how russian version looks like.
Here's the duo of may be 2 most talented guys in FZ-3: Sasha Kireev and Yulia Mikhalchik:
Kireev&Mihalchik 'Vremya' (Time)
Here's our this year eurovision entry Yulia Savitcheva singing a duo with Yulia Mihalchik again The song topped russian charts for a while not so long ago.
Savicheva&Mihalchik 'Vysoko' (High)
Yulia Mihalchik in duo with Yulia Nachalova (one of the most vocally gifted young singers of Russia... she's 22-23 now i think... and at 14 she already won loads of contests including some that took place in USA). The song is an old one... from 98 i think.
Mihalchik&Nachalova 'Geroy ne moego romana' (The not the hero of MY novel)

And yeah... I'm aware of how many Yulia's I managed to put in one thread. I'm confused myself. I thout the name wasn't that common here. But I choose some singers (not intentionally, I swear) and they all seem to be Yulias and what is even worse - they are all blond!! Duh... well... but to be frank, all Yulia's I've ever seen were blond. Strange huh...

Mihalchik's song with another contestant Ruslan Kurik and our crazy rock band 'Nogu Svelo' (Loove them... so weird ) The song is called 'Ramambaharamamburum' and don't ask me what it means. I relly have no clue. But it's a total craziness.
Mihalchik&Kurik&NoguSvelo 'Ramambaharamamburum'

2 solo songs by Mihalchik. I personally like them. First one is opear-like turning to rock in the end. And second is acoustic gutar thing.
Mihalchik 'La Mia Anima'
Mihalchik 'Piter' (nickname for St.-Petersburg)

Uff... ok... guess it's enough for today But if u don't agree, u can walk around sites I took the stuff from to find more:
http://www.qsound.ru/ - videos and songs for free downloading
http://www.mihalchik.ru/media/video/ - fan site of Mihalchik that has many songs and videos from FZ.

Last edited by la aurora; 17-03-2004 at 22:52.