View Single Post
Old 15-11-2003, 23:08   #54
pie crust

Well can I please state my opinion? About the off-topicness.. I think it's natural. People go off-topic all the time, in real life too.. One thing leads to another.. But when it gets really really bad, I think that's when it should stop, and it did!

I don't think that thread turned into something really really awful... Some of the comments haku showed deserved a warning, and the user who made them got the warning. But otherwise I think it was just pure discussion.

I know that the picture of Yulia halfnaked should have been discussed in another thread, but the particular thread about the photobook was about photos.. So people started speculating around what photos could be in there, and we got into the whole nude-thing. And then it was natural for people to state their opinions. I really don't see what's so wrong about it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying "I don't think Yulia looks good in that picture" for example. I know this particular message was said in different more rude ways but it's still the same. Maybe this person didn't like it because she was half-naked. Now people started bashing this person and somehow it's "okay" because "Yulia is beautiful"?! If somebody doesn't like nudity, especially now that this was all for money and because sex sells, it's fine don't you think? Apparently not, because alot of people told this user to "look past that" and "realise how beautiful she is and the meaning of this whole picture". Maybe this user didn't find any meaning.. doesn't make one a "prude"...

When somebody says Tatu do not look good in a picture it's all "WHAT?! You're nuts!!! How can you say this? They are very beautiful and I can feel the true love blah blah!" but apparently if Tatu bash somebody, for example Kylie Minogue and call her a b*tch they are cool... If I would trash Kylie everyone would applause but when somebody says something about Tatu it is bad.. Isn't this a Tatu discussion board? We can discuss both good and bad things!

And please everyone don't take this post personally because I am just digging up words and statements out of my head so I have no idea who said what! And this is directed to everyone even myself Yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]