View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 01:03   #38
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post

A team? Don't see one! Seems that I have to buy new glasses!
I guess you have! cause I only see people who are trying to move on, even on a shitty music business it´s contrilled by a mafia as you claim.

Quote:
A label? For Lena? Why? There are dozens of young girls in Russia who can sing better than her, move better than her, look better than her and are ready to do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g for their careers, and nobody cares. Internationally the situation is even worse. You need something really special to attract somebody from ouitside Russia.
yeh for LENA, but the difference to the other girls is that at least lena tasted the success with tAtu already, and gain some "fame" even a tiny little hope to get sign is what yulia and lena have I know that out there a much better girls that need a chance, the same with yulia, I dont expect a super huge success on any of them that´d be exagerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
How do you know it? Or This is other of your dreams about lena and band?
yulia told that to the russian fans, I guess you were the one sleepwalking to havent noticed it, she said she needed a manager and people to work with, but she will produce herself.

[quote=Edgar;382388]Hahahhahaha Oh sorry I can't remember all people talk about Lena's voice on Not gonna get us ,
yeh too bad that it was only one song of the more than 12 songs and 3 albums tAtu did whatever, I´m not into the conversation of who can or cant sing. change subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Dreams
the ones You have
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous