View Single Post
Old 29-03-2009, 19:52   #36
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
Yeah, we know Argos.. for you Lena is shit
Quote me! Where did I say that?

Not even the best young talents get a chance in Russia, everything is contolled by a mafia, which lets nobody come close to the old stars. From all the young singers only MakSim and Dima Bilan play in the upper league, and they aren't even especially talented as singers. Once again - there is almost no chance there, Yulya already told about the situation. If you want to move forward you have to leave the country. Add a management that failed even with relatively easy tasks and the lack of good pop composers and musicians inside the team, add the complete cluelessness how to present a pop project to the public and you'll see that in Russia Lena's career is over before it has even begun. And an international career needs working in one of the big music countries (USA, UK, Germany). No label will sign an act which isn't even popular in Russia. You have to go and work where the big bosses live to convince them. End of story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB
Have you not read what you already told us?
No, I didn't! Thanks for reminding me!
Completely without talent, of course, nobody can make a career. There are many more talented people out there and they don't have a chance either. So why exactly Lena?

Last edited by Argos; 29-03-2009 at 20:02.