View Single Post
Old 29-03-2009, 18:18   #32
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
... she´s in the middle of nothing, she has not such a good voice anymore...
a.) If she really moves to LA then she isn't in the middle of nowhere, but guess where Moscow lies when it comes to pop market?
b.) I'm always intrigued why people bring the singing argument into a discussion about pop music. It wasn't necessary in the old times (playback), and it's not necessary today (autotune & co.). What counts in pop business is that you can sell dreams (think about old tatu and you immediately smell it)
Quote:
...but lena has a team, yulia has parviz!
A team? Don't see one! Seems that I have to buy new glasses!

Quote:
I dont know if with lena the team will want to sign to a label or do it independent Again Resnky must find something for lena and the band, or he has so much money to produce an entire album again just to see it flop?
A label? For Lena? Why? There are dozens of young girls in Russia who can sing better than her, move better than her, look better than her and are ready to do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g for their careers, and nobody cares. Internationally the situation is even worse. You need something really special to attract somebody from ouitside Russia.
Quote:
... is he much more millionare than parviz? or is he at the same level of donald trump, or the hilton family??
I seriously doubt that Parviz can even sponsor more than half a million dollars. Rensky should have enough money from his R&K holding, which was one of the leading Russian IT companies a few years ago (obviously almost ruined by his son ) and he made several Mio. $ with tatu. He should be able to spend enough.