View Single Post
Old 29-03-2009, 14:17   #29
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
How did you find out the name of Lena's solo project "Lena And The Mindless Easterbunnies" aka Lena And the Masked Extraterrestrials (that's what is written under the picture)? It took me days and I had to hack more than a dozen of Renskij's computers!
Give them a chance! looks like they want to do things right this time, and they all have a goal, there is not more disputes with yulia to stop working or to postpone things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Ohhhh Sorry I forget you FiorE, I can adore it from her, least She wants to sure herself to say us her plans , About Lena, I just can see promises Like 2007 And t.A.T.u.'s magament
the same with yulia, remeber how many things she have said before and never did.
I´m still waiting this things from her
1.-her song , she said back in late 2006 that she would write a song
2.-the movie script that she said she wanted to write as well
3.- the fashion line or some designs that she said she wanted to do.

now she said she will release an album but she hasnt have the people to work yet,which I doubt she must have someone already at least some contact, she´s in the middle of nothing, she has not such a good voice anymore, no record label, as lena, but lena has a team, yulia has parviz!

I dont know if with lena the team will want to sign to a label or do it independent Again Resnky must find something for lena and the band, or he has so much money to produce an entire album again just to see it flop? Argos is he much more millionare than parviz? or is he at the same level of donald trump, or the hilton family??
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous