View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 10:52   #23
Son. Husband. Witch!

Lena's voice is exceptional. I loved the t.A.T.u. demos where she sings alone in particular I Know, Obezyanka Nol and the fantastic Kosmos demo. Like Endri said, she has a solid foundation; a starting point which Yulia has lost by going to the States. Yulia is being naive if she thinks that she can just waltz over to the States and be signed right away just because she was in t.A.T.u. The problem for Yulia is that if she doesn't make sound decisions her album will put together in a shoddy way, will sound rushed and maybe even flop big style.
As for Lena regarding what sound she should do, i've said before dark-electro. I also think she would suit doing trip-hop with a t.A.T.u. sounding twist. Songs like I Know and You are close to the trip-hop mark and she suits that style. I really hope she brings on the Rock. The only thing both girls need to consider and especially Yulia if she's going to make it in the States, is their dancing just in case they decide to do something dancey as they will be ripped apart by the US press.