View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 06:15   #22
Chun ruk ter!

^ I agree! I would like some Tatu-ballad style songs, but a mixture of other styles would really make it more special. Any album to me with all songs the same style are boring to me.

She does have a pretty interesting voice. It's naturally kind of babyish and nasally but she can make it sound more mature when singing and even add some power to it. I personally just think she doesn't choose to sing in different techniques very often, and likes to stay soft. But I think she has potential. She sings falsetto a lot, so she's very quiet compared to Yulia who naturally has an energetic chest voice.

I think her voice makes an interesting effect when she uses more energy. Obezyanka Nol demo, for example. I didn't even know it was her at first. I've actually grown to love her yells. There's a Y&I remix which has her yells, and I thought they should have kept them in the original song. Her voice is more varied than people usually think, in my opinion. Including her vocal range... If I've estimated correctly, throughout her Tatu career, she's sung from an E3 to a G5.
Her low notes aren't sung too often but she has reached them very well.
(In the studio, anyway.)
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป