View Single Post
Old 13-03-2003, 17:40   #11
Banned

freddie, what you said: "I think that most of us here are what a real tatu fans should be like - opened to different ideas" is the reason why I am around. And that's why I think you don't need to be a fan, or love or like tatu, to come to a tatu forum. That's how I came to the russian off forum. I liked the people and their way of thinking. Not all, but hey

And here also lies the reason why I don't like this one. Writing this message will most probably ban me from this place. I am not joking, I can post a translation of a very eh... spirited PM (with all the exclamations and attributes of the tatugirls forum messages, as you described them) one of the admins sent me regarding my 1st post in this thread. If I will have the opportunity, that is
You call this open-minded? You are maybe happy to discuss, but I don't see any indication it's what the administration wants.

Further, do you call open-minded or "mature" the following:

banning competitors URL from mentioning on this forum?

still coming to those sites and trying to make an advertisement of this place (the reason for my current visit)

while visiting those sites, imply directly or indirectly that people there are dumb (like forre, a few days back implied that the intellect is measured by the interest to tatu, well, if it's the case with her...)

editing news messages that they post here to remove competitors names

further, less relevant, but entertaining:

is it "mature" to think of yourself as "mature"?
is it "mature" to think of the quality of person's abilities and judgment from his/her age? (from one of the points to be a mod here)

Yes, this forum is unsurpassable by the amount of info. But, as I said I don't really care. And I don't think it gives anything to a forum. Forum is about discussion, not about a collection of news.

regarding the fans of tatu... I said that the group is what it is, and the fans are in accordance with their image, qualities and behavior. The fans on tatugirls, as you described them, are closer to the image of the group and to what they actually are, than you guys here. And that relates to the 1st post in this thread, complaining that tatu has such official forums. that's what they are and that's what they apparently want. to be frank I don't think they care about it at all and the fans in general.

so, I will be leaving shortly, one way or the other, so have fun, enjoy yourselves and don't take yourself too seriously