View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 23:33   #7
Banned

Bitty2002, pointless is not that big of a deal. most of the posts here and on any other forum are pointless. you were, in a way, generalizing, putting everybody there in one basket. No I'm not one of them, I don't think I have ever been there I just don't like it when people try to make themselves look better by contrasting themselves with somebody else. That's what I thought you implied, but maybe I was mistaken, sorry

some people, and I guess am one of them, don't like to have everything dead serious, as it is around here, for example. To see this way of arranging things is really strange and amusing for a site around such a group as tatu (which is not serious nor intelectually stimulating) .

look at them and their attitude. what they have done since they started. how they act, how they sing. which songs they exploit over and over again, while having practically nothing to do with them. being abroad for quite some time, one of them still does not bother even to try to speak a foreign language. do you really beleave that you could be sincere singing in a language you have no clue about? They deserve the fans that you are ashamed of.
And don't be ashamed You are not one of those. As I'm not ashamed of what tatu is doing. Why should I?

Jan, yes, I know, still, see above