View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 18:12   #14
we shout

I don't like the word 'hotties' .. so I go for the beauty..

oh well this is so hard when just look at the pictures... so I looked at every single picture again and remember the beauty in each ... [not including mine or course] ..and where is $in, Forre and Nath, Febrika? strange... and what am I doing there .. wasting space LoL...

Back to work.. okay..how do I choose this? how to compare when each is different and special in its own way?.. but one thing is obvious to me .. is the beauty I saw, I watched and I listen and I adore silently since June 2003... beauty that grow each day... beauty that always caught me off guard ... through my sadness .. it show me life in a way I've never thought.. and duh! she even leave password in public forum? I was really like and ..not to mention that " I have an Idea - Lets embarass ourselves in group" project..LoL LoL... [ well .. you know girls are really cute when they complain, suggesting, wanting or trying to explain things.. being stubborn.. funniest when they sleepy.. ..etc etc .. ] and the beauty just grow each day .. its amazing how it suddenly gets too closed to me... and even as today...its far more beautiful than yesterday... that I getting scared of what I feel... I guess that's what 'hottie' means.. oh I want to say so many things more here .....

But its so true...how do I to argue... so vote goes to Sunny Poison ... you're amazing .. and I am *ahem*...nich'ya...

*leaves thread in embarrasment...dang! I'll never show my face here again!..*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means