View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 14:18   #4
we shout

By Coolasfcuk

Re: Reality Show "Podnebesnaya" thread
« Reply #84 on: 01/20/2004 at 12:29:51 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nike75, thanks for the link, hmm, well again I dont have time to translate the whole thing, but here are some things from it:

<This saturday the show began. The show showed stunningly dumb(empty) and without a point movements of people in the studio, pointless conversations. At the 40th minute the girls shoed up. At the 50th after scandal with the photographer Klaviho they went away. On Sunday, when the show was scheduled to ait a title apeared: "The recording of the album is temproarily suspended". And instead of scenes from the hotel Pekin, where by plan for 2 months the new album is supposed to be recorded, again was shown the "Anatomy of Tatu". Vitaly Mansky explained that there were technical faults. Would the show be continued next time it's supposed to air, is still not known.>

Then the article talks about Mansky and how he shot Anatomy Tatu, also talks about the Anatomy and what it is about, it begins like that:
<The movie about tatu at first seems like a story about the rise/development of the success of the group. And with emotions it shows further pity/compassion for two marmosets(monkeys), very cute, and with big eyes, and completelly cluless about anything in this life... >- interesting thoughts

Then it countinues about the Anatomy:
<How much are they sencire about what they say about themselves in front of camera - no one really knows - the slef and public 'space/reality' is so hopelessly mixed-up/confused in their live, and even they cant tell/understand themselves where does the 'project' stop and their own existence begins. One they are very dependant, there is not even a shadow of interest of life by themselves, limited by influences from the project, that is why they have a strong inner censorship and fear of appearing/presenting themselves as something they shouldnt. Similarly they have no personal life, when noone has to watch them - they lay in bed, watch TV and eat chips.. that;s all>

sorry it's not the whole thing, maybe someone else can translate it, if not when i get more time i will translate more
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means