View Single Post
Old 13-09-2008, 21:16   #9
Новенький

Computer security :: ---Overview---

Hello everyone,

If you read all the 'computer security' stuff I just wrote then you will know nearly everything I know about computer security. You will also be a much safer computer user then the average person.

But to be honest with all of you, even though it might seem as though I know a lot about this, I dont. I know really very little, everything I wrote can eb considered advice. Their are people in the world that know much more then me, and I still have lots to learn. I am not really interested in the 'Hacker' culture of computing.

So if your wondering why I did write all of this I will tell you. When I was asking people I know about how to improve the security of the sites I manage, most of them said this...

"You can only do so much as a programmer. You can have the most secure code in the world. But what use is that is somone emails your admin and tricks them into giving their password?
To prevent this educate your users, tell them about all the threats that exist, tell them how to secure their computers. Let them know that the security of the entire system is partly their responsability."

And so I hope I have done that, I hope you will all be safe and this site will be safe, and no-one will be able to get in and delete and or destroy anything.

And if ever you have any questions or need something explained, I will do my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Read This -> www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1163

TA Chatroom - Come and say Hello
The best times to check the chatroom are:
- 8am GMT
- 4pm GMT
- 11pm GMT (I am normaly online at this time)

Last edited by -Jon-; 13-09-2008 at 21:43.