Thread: Mexico
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2007, 18:28   #27
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Excuse you!? You are on OUR territory and you need to follow OUR laws. If you love Mexico that much, just back across the border! The American government protects AMERICANS, it's not their job to worry about Mexicans - and they shouldn't. Each and every problem Mexico faces is it's own fault. Mexico didn't rush to help America when 9/11 happened, they didn't help us anytime ever, so don't act like we owe the Mexican government ANYTHING. The Illegal immigrants by the way - are no longer allowed to work in America. Everybody has to have proof of being an American Citizen starting next year I believe? Not to mention - just because people from America DONT do these jobs, dosen't mean they wont. There are people who hold the same jobs as Mexicans do in America who are Americans. So don't give me that shit. A bunch of Mexicans who do work for under minimum wage are NOT supporting the economy of the U.S.A. - so don't try to convince us that the sky is purple when it's not.
And Money is not the issue of building the border guard posts. It's the fact that Mexico needs to control it's citizens. It is not the U.S.A.'s fault that they let people in and out whenever they please. The rest of the world doesn't work that way.
Absolutely right! Mexico hasn't done shit for us ever except cause problems for the US. Hello Texas and the Alimo. The only thing we might owe Mexico is a thank you very much for letting us kick your asses in the Spanish American War so that we could acquire all of the Western Coast and Texas. Other than that I can't recall anything the Mexican have done for us.

Quote:
And Illegals making LESS than that - are not supporting our economy.
Right there as well. Illegal immigrants only hurt the economy not help it. FYI also, the minimum wage int he US is about to go up to $7.45 thanks to our lovely newly elected Democratic House of Representatives and the lovely Left Wing Bluest of Blue Speakers Nancy Pelosi (I love her )

Quote:
Just so you know - it's not that easy to get a permenant residence ANYWHERE in another country. That dosen't mean that you move there illegally. If you move to another country - you respect the laws they have established. You do not up and decide "Oh, well I guess since it's gonna take awhile, I'll just up and go whenever the hell I please"

- No it dosen't work that way. IF it takes 8 years, you wait 8 years, if it never happens, you're SOL. If you go into the USA illegally though - I hope your ass gets deported because you are not a citizen of my country and you do not belong here.
Yeah it is difficult to get Permanent Residency here, there's a quota and once it's full for the year that's the end of it you have to wait another year. However, there are such things as Working Visas, that allow a person to live and work in the US for up to 3 years LEGALLY. And that gives people time to apply for Permanent Residency. Plus, working visas are much much easier to obtain. That being said, I find no reason to justify illegal immigration on the basis of Work because we have a visas specifically for it.

Quote:
And just so you know - you don't get a passport to visit the USA from Mexico - you get it from the U.S.A.
Ayep this is also true. You get a visas from the government of the country you are trying to go to. Mexico does not have the right to say one of their citizens can cross our boarder.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes