View Single Post
Old 27-02-2004, 09:08   #218
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
U are geeting so bitter even on such liitle details... I dunno... it seems that every word I say... just gives u the reason to bash them even more.
If you hadn't written this, I would have. EVERYTHING they do is twisted until it can be turned against them in one way or another, it seems. The fact that she took a lot of time to do this video clip to thank the fans personally NOW gets turned into "Yulia is so stupid for not knowing Singapore was a British colony once, hahaha, poor little dumb girl". How suave, how superior.

I'm not gonna get into a "Yulia is intelligent - no, she's not - yes, she is" debate here, as this is wasted time anyway, but consider this:

The girl is 19 years old and she is a millionaire with world fame.

How many 19-year-old millionaires with world fame are on this forum, I wonder?

Thanks again, sunny poison - your reports and thoughtful comments are always a joy to read, even if I don't always agree with you. But your comments are so informed and stated in such matter-of-fact way that they always make me sit back and consider things I wouldn't have considered otherwise. Thank you!

xena225

P.S. I'm guessing the "19-year-old millionaire"- remark will be turned against Yulia as well really quickly. Oh well. Knock yourselves out.

Last edited by xena225; 27-02-2004 at 09:17.