View Single Post
Old 27-02-2004, 03:04   #214
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
she said they were in love and sometimes when you are with someone things don't always go as you expect
well... in Russian there's no difference between 'being IN love' and just 'love'. I don't know if it was said in russian or english (in wich Lena isn't good enough to see the difference also). Anyway, what she said is true... sometimes things don't always go as u expect. Don't u agree?

Quote:
baths/showers... she said that this was a normal thing to do with your partner when in a relationship
isn't it true as well?

most of the time they were saying general things without saying those were about them personally. But hey, I'm not going to argue with you here. It would be plain stupid of me to do that. If u read my post atttentively, u'll see that I don't claim 'they never said they we in love'. I just tell you they had their reasons to say that.

As for the language... Yulia didn't know english was official language in Singapore. Sue her. It just happened so that the girl didn't have chance to get a proper education... u see... she was just working as a horse recording the songs u like so much now and giving 2-3 concerts a day (yeah, they worked really hard those years in Russia). But even with this, she didn't think Russian was the main language in Asia. The just thought as english wasn't native neither for them, nor for ppl in Singapore, it would be better to record the thing in russian... as it would be easier for them to express what they mean... if the thing should be translated anyway. And of course it was a real crime from her to suppose that MTV Asia broadcasts in any popular asian language

U are geeting so bitter even on such liitle details... I dunno... it seems that every word I say... just gives u the reason to bash them even more. I'm glad the show is almost over and I'll have to write just one more report. Coz I think u'v got enough things to discuss already. *sigh*