View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 07:06   #8
we shout

Quote:
Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.
Thanks for the suggestion Haku

I will be very glad to see a new section that full of other russian artist. It would be great!

BUT .. I do not want them to be placed in the same section with TATU. I don't know .. it just felt that way. Well .. if you do .. its going to hurt me. LoL .. yep I am that serious.

I dont think people lost interest in TATU .. they just stop talking about it .. they learned and trying to adapt of what had happened .. or maybe they just tired of the bashing .. but songs and girls .. remains..

As for suggestion to Other Russian Artist .. I have lots!! haha.. in random order and not refering to anything .. introduce ...

1. Nichya
2. Masha Rveskaya
3. Svetlana Surganova
4. Monokini
5. Maxi-M
6. Tema
7. Dusha
8. Yulia Buzhilova
9. Yulia Savicheva
10.Yulia Mihalchik
11. Gluk'Oza
12. Linda
13. Katya LeL
14. Irina Dubsova
15. Total
16. Propaganda
17. Smash
18. Akula ( .. well .. some people like her.. I just can't.. )
19. Alsou
20. NATO
21. Katya Necheava ( .. if anything would happen with her )
22. Nochniye Snipery ..( I think the spelling is )
23. Zemfira

..uhshhh... I hope I dont miss anyone else .. eeek..

*ahems* .. sound like this should be Other Russian Female Artist instead... *shakes head left right left right*

Producer / Song Writers:
Maxim Fadev
Ivan Shapovalov
who else ..?

Pss.. sorry Kate .. I went to the link you post there .. but .. I just didnt know how to fix my post in .. *hugs*

btw.. sorry .. this is a quick post I make.. its my lunch hour .. forgive me if anything..

-denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 07-10-2004 at 07:43.