Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 22:01   #264
And Then We Kiss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8 View Post
Yeah I saw that like a thousand times. I like what she was wearing. At least she got her body back!!! You can't even tell she had two sons.

I'm actually pleased of her performance.(hell tatu can't even give a performance like that I'm sorry but that's the truth) I don't understand why people that attended expected so much from her? I knew she was not going do a Top of The Line Show. The club was too small for that. Now they are complaining that she lip synched the whole 15 min. She has been doing that for almost all of her career! Who cares?!?! She's basically a performer not a singer. I don't think she was there to please people and give them a fantastic show. I think she did it as a way to feel the stage and the crowd to remember how that felt she has not been on a stage for like 3 years. People should analyze, realize, and recognize it.

I don't know who was behind this but I think Britney Spears has proved her point. SHE CAN STILL DRAW A CROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of her.

P.S. for all the haters keep drinking gallons of haterade you all are just jealous
~~~~~~~~~~~
"My mother is Irish, my father is black and Venezuelan, and me - I'm tan, I guess". - Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey white, brown, black and sad all over. ha-ha-ha