View Single Post
Old 23-03-2005, 23:27   #37
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsidan04
coolafcuk----> - I hope you're happy with yourself.
yeah? happy about WHAT? That mossopp has issues I am not respinsible for? Look, i am not here to babysit anyone ... i dont expect to understand or be understood by everybody ... but i dont think you can sit over there and point at me as the sole reason for her leaving (if she's really left). She is as responsible for it as i am and as lots other factors are.... but if it will make you feel better - i am sad, sure ... sad because it is such a dumb situation .... but, no, dont expect me to sob over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
What the fuck. This is just lame. What ever happened to everyone expressing their opinion and then going "Haha yeah let's go get a beer"?!
Well, i dont know, but like i said .. i would not sit here and watch her attack one way, and then put the helmet on and turn around and warn to run away - this i did with my friends up to 3rd grade. if debate is impossible, well .... ... and i tried to ignore... but one can only ignore so much. I was/am working on patience and ignorance .... if she's back i would work on it more ... for MY own better self that is (after all, we are all selfish beings) ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!