View Single Post
Old 25-02-2004, 18:46   #172
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
Yulia: "We are always the same: at home, on the stage, and when we are together.
That's actually kinda sad if they can no longer tell the difference between their acting on stage and their real lives, but i don't believe that one second. This is a typical Tatu statement, ambiguous and meaningless.

Ambiguous because when they perform ATTSS on stage, they are playing the roles of two lesbian lovers. By saying that they are the same off stage, they continue to hint that it may also be the case in their real lives.

Meaningless because we have now overwhelming proofs that they *are* different off stage. Those statements have become just plain ridiculous.

Quote:
I often read in newpapers that Vanya (Ivan Shapovalov, t.A.T.u.'s producer) makes us kiss on the stage, sing about lesbian love, and then we cry quietly in the dressing room, cursing our fate. It's bull sh*t. We are the way you see us." (Molotok 2/2004)
I have no trouble believing that. Of course they don't cry in the dressing room LOL. They are actresses and they are getting paid (though irregularly) to get the job done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 25-02-2004 at 18:52.