View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013, 22:03   #475
Martian Eyes

Half a year without a posting in this thread, that's not good, so...

Some of the new Russian music videos of the first half of this year:

The top acts:
Gradusy - Ya vsegda pomnyu o glavnom: The guys can't sing so really, but they are just good at it . At least their music is far from the diet of current Russian pop music.
Nyusha - Naedine: The Queen of Dance, the most reliable hitmaker these days. Quite unusual pictures for a Nyusha video, and some times (perhaps unwanted) funny. Some flowers may have had side effects!
Serebro - Malo tebya: The last radio hit was long ago, and the Russian fans needed a lot of endurance. Only the international tracks seemed important for the team around Fadeev. At least they are back with a nice Russian track.
A'Studio ft. Igor' Krutoj - Papa, Mama: This Pseudo-Rock group can't score even in a retirement home, but they make their points thanks to their ability to lick the asses of everybody who has something to say in showbiz, like here with this sooo important Igor' Krutoj, who is by the way one of the most annoying bores in Russia's music scene.
Dima Bilan - Dotyanis': Well, I'll never become a Bilan fan, I guess.
Vintazh - Znak volodeya: Anya, the most fertile of all female Russian pop stars, shows that she is still one of the most erotic show 'girls' in her country. Addicting song!

And here some gems from the 'almost unknown':
Burito ft. Jack's Garret - Ya tancuyu: This in Peterburg living Kazakh group shows one of the most creative dance choreographies I've ever seen in a Russian music video, and absolutely hilarious!
Kukla Brejn - Medik: If you call yourself Dolly Brain, you need a good reason, ok her true name Ekaterina Sakalavichyus is reason enough! An artist with certification of authenticity!
Nookie - Zhivy!: The noisy brat of the group 'The Slot' started a solo career last Christmas (no fears - she will remain in the group) with already three (very different) singles and an album, all of this composed and texted by herself. At least she's not screaming for food !
Sant'yaga - Vokzal: Her third single in a year old career. While waiting for her love to arrive, Nastya gets the Railway station Blues.

Ok, that's it...no - I just HAVE to show you this one: Russian pop stars have a bad time these days, and hardly anyone can live from the musical career alone. So they are mostly working in other jobs as well, like advertising...:
Vika Dajneko - Blizhe chem Tango: I have to go to Moskva to witness myself, if she's ALWAYS smelling well EVERYWHERE!