View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 21:19   #35
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Since when has banning ever worked? What we said just proved it doesn't work.
No actually it works.not the way as you think but it kinda works.Mankind always wants more if I let you move one step forward, you want to move more but if I say you cant move you will try to move one step.can you understand what I mean?
Who says ruls do not work?? even this site has its own ruls.as far as I know you've banned someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Sex is something natural so I don't see why there is such a taboo surrounding it. Just like nudity on TV. It's a freaking piece of your body. People have gotta remember that before we evolved we didn't wear clothes either. In the end we are just animals too. People need to get over it!
Yeah,it's natural.But that's not for the kids.
And about nudity:well you are free to go out whitout wearing anything.But I dont think you would be feeling alright.Yes,people didnt wear anything before but if they didnt feel that they need it, now we wouldnt wear anything either.so it proves that there was a need for having clothes.
Yeah, we are animals but I dont think other animals are happy with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dradeel
When someone wants to experience something new or is simply curious about something they WILL find ways to find out about it. They may like it or not ... but nothing will stop a curious human from doing what it wants, and that's GOOD!
Yeah,that's right.but it's such a shame that nowadays kids are curious and willing to experience such things.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We're all mad in our own way.

Last edited by xmad; 03-06-2006 at 21:44.