View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 14:05   #68
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Ok honestly, what the hell has this got to do with race?
I think the problems linked to the "racism" are something else than a simple link to the "race"..

May be it was the case 50 years ago, when people weren't used to meet colored people , for example....
I don't think that (in the big towns, for exemple) the conflicts which still exist could be linked to the color of the skin... (except in some very well known racist "states" in the United States...or other places I have no time to mention here...)...

So I'm not so sure we could still base the ""racism" about the colors or the definitions of a race....
I mostly think it's linked to the different cultures, to the different mentalities, to the different ways of life and of thinkig....

That's why I said it's boring to listen that Black people are "victims of racism" because of the color of their skin , for exemple...

We collide because we have different cultures, because when people are disturbed in their cultures they become angry....

So could we still call that RACISM or a shock of the cultures?

Sorry ...will continue later cause I'm working here...but I'll come back to try to answer better to your questions.

PS: by the way, sorry I've just realized that your thread was about this forum...I thought it was a general problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
one person verbally expresses being offended and nobody gives a shit because we all (including myself) don't share her beliefs.
By the way , I don't "don't give a sh*t" about the reaction of Madeldoe and I understand very well that she could have been offended...and I'm sorry about that.