View Single Post
Old 20-01-2003, 20:55   #33
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by tmp
luxxi, IMHO, the off foum is not worse than this, it's all relative as you said, isn't it? And it has rules too, btw, but nobody cares. actually there's less extremism than here for that matter, maybe because people there take themselves less seriously than people here do.
You serious? Just look at topics people post (not constant are they/aren't) they but like: "abortion", ROCKETS", "gay o metre". What do these things have to do with t.A.T.u.? Not to mention that when somebody posts a nice pic/link you get 10 replies with "nice pic"/"really nice pic"/"yeah, that pic is nice". Not to mention constant trollers.

Now consider a journalist writing article about the group. They check official site and look at forum. Than they write what bad influence giirls have on youth and how they shouldn't be aired.

Tell that to mir - why did he have to take offense to my swastika-containing avatar, even though I still have my old one up? Oh... could it possibly be because he's Jewish?!

To be honest I would object to avatar with swastika and I'm not Jewish. How would Americans feel about avatar that makes fun of 11.9.?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.