View Single Post
Old 20-12-2004, 00:04   #3
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
They should've given this "honour" to Michael Moore -at least he's trying to do what's best for the United States. What's best for the U.S. has never been something that concerns the Bush family!
Wow, the ammount of things wrong with that statement... i can't even begin. I don't Like Bush at all... but, wow... you think he'd be any better... you really don't have your facts straight at all......... nope.

But it makes sense, Man of The Year doesn't really mean "The Best Man of the Year" ... but "The Man who made most of an Impact This Year"... and i'd dare say, he takes the cake!

... just to say, can't any of you think levelheadedly about this whole Bush thing, i mean, i know so many of you don't like him at all, i don't either, but whenever he comes up you just go "Americans are so stupid" blah blah blah Bush is an idiot blah blah blah. I mean, just look at what it says about the award and you'd understand where it comes from, he certainly had EVERYONE talking this year, it makes perfect sense... so just live with it, we have to