View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 19:52   #122
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda16
Killa, come on. It's not so difficult. Quite a lot of questions depend on your knowledge of English and that's excellent in your case
ok, you encouraged me to take it, P.
and, unlike you, it seems i got my career wrong

You scored 122 on Tickle's IQ test.

You have an unusually strong balance between verbal and mathematical skills combined with a strength in the visual realm. Your most enduring talent, however, is that your idea center never shuts down. That's what makes you an Inspired Inventor.

You come up with insights that surprise even yourself, and that's because you might not always be aware when your brain is working on the next great idea. Most of the time, Inspired Inventors such as yourself have a plan brewing in their heads — even if they don't know it at the time. You are particularly adept at brainstorming, and coming up with multiple solutions for any problem because your brain never switches into the "off" position. You're like Sir Isaac Newton in this way — even commonplace events like an apple falling from a tree can be worked into the ever-present concepts that are formulating in your mind. This is the reason people flock to you for fresh ideas, advice, and insight.

Your keen ability to process new information, makes you an indispensable team thinker. If, for example, you and your friends were stranded on a desert island, you would be able to figure out how to live in an unfamiliar landscape. Despite the newness of the situation, you would be in your element, generating ideas and potential solutions.

You have a unique way of solving problems. So trust yourself, and take every chance you can to share your insightful ideas with others.

Great Jobs For You
Because of the way you process information, these are just some of the many careers in which you could excel:
Architect
Designer
Engineer
Physicist
Astronomer

Some of Your Greatest Talents
You've got tons of strengths. It wouldn't surprise us if you:
Are incredibly resourceful
Find inspiration in the mundane
Look at things in ways no one else has thought of
Can give perspective
Are a visionary

You scored in the 80th percentile on the mathematical intelligence scale.
You scored in the 100th percentile on the visual-spatial intelligence scale.
You scored in the 80th percentile on the linguistic intelligence scale.
You scored in the 20th percentile on the logical intelligence scale.

yes, i am illogical. nothing new