View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 04:42   #40

lol staringelf, you're just asking for it.. Anyways, I already said it wasn't my intention to insult you, I wanted to warn you. No moderator or admin purposely insults a user; we have other ways of dealing with it. And using your logic, just because you don't agree with me, I am wrong? Maybe I felt insulted by what you said, whether you meant to or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
Speak for your country [whatever country it is], don't speak for every nation. It is very unpolite and unconsiderate.
This is how I should've said it. Rather, don't make absurd generalization. As for your point about propaganda, I don't even know where to start. You just seem to be completely ignoring history. Nevertheless, I am done with this discussion. I hope you don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult you, or make an enemy.

Back on topic, I see what you are saying coolasfcuk, and luxxi as well. Who the American people choose as their president has a large impact on the rest of the world. But as non-voters technically we don't get to choose what happens. As for the debate tonight, it was President Bush's best one so far. I might even go as far to say as he beat Kerry. Certainly the closest. Now how these debates will imapct the votes will be interesting.