View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 12:28   #11
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Post3

So please, let's be very carefull before to announce that one thing is the SINGLE TRUTH.

The world , the life aren't so simple: they are complicated, subtle. It isn't Black or White...it's Grey .

I'll give give you 2 exemples...

I./ Haku ..when you say :"People shall not be discriminated based on gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, or religion "...okay...so...
-->" People shall not be discriminated based on Homosexuality"...
-->But there are societies where Homosexuality is a crime, it is punished by death," in the name of God."
These societies have their own rules ... so .
What do you think about them?

-->a/Are they WRONG? - ->- In this case, you discriminate a kind of society which has its basis built with Religious Rules.
So , you discriminate people about their Religion, you too.

I-->b/ If you think they are WRIGHT , you discriminate people about their sexual preference!!....

II./ In "our small Tatysite society", people speak about freedom , respect of the others..
..but I read on this same forum:
"Yes....Our mods aren't gay..."

So , don't forget you could meet private persons , here, so try to not judge them too quickly, just at the 1rst level and if you say that,
"Yes....Our mods aren't gay..."--> ISN'T IT A SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION?....... Are a person or several persons different because they are STRAIGHT or they are GAYS?... or they are just HUMANS ?.

The border is very thin between freedom and ghetto....

Please, let us not do with the others what we do not want that they make us .

CONCLUSION:
Personnally, I 'm absolutely for a TRUE, non stereotyped, not hypocritical and a free way of thinking... but any community has its rules ... thus each member of it must adjust its speech to the rules of this community. It's only at the condition that the Society lives and survives.

This is why, I think that it is sad that some people don't know, how to find a more mature, more civilized and more social way to express themselves in a community.
It's sad because some of them have a brillant mind, they are very intelligent and they had been warned several times.

We all are responsible because each one provokes and each one answers to the provocation, when we are tired.

Not many people are absolutely " White" or "Saints", here. (me, included)....

But when this behavior of provocation remains, it is dangerous for a a community . As Echo said, it is "the way to tell the things" which is not acceptable, in a such situation.
Such a waste!.....

People are nice on Tatysite and it's REAL, but we have to think to be still better, always!
To grow up is to think about us, to try to be better each day...

Last edited by nath; 16-11-2003 at 13:58.