View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 18:54   #20
we shout

boooo.. we have to update this ourselves!! here you go !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IM GONNA GO NOW!" Nick said loudly as he rushed out of the room.
"you have a girlfriend?!" Lena hissed, her voice dripping with venom.
"yes but-"
"YOU USED ME?!" Lena said, eyes filling with tears.
"NO!!!!"
"then what was this?! just some fun for you to have while waiting for your girlfriend to show up?! did you enjoy toying with my-"
"SHUT UP!" Yulia screamed, her eyes filling with tears, "you dont know Kelsey, and I would never use you! you wouldn't beleive how much you mean to me-"
"YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW ME! STOP LYING TO-"
"IM NOT LYING TO YOU!" Yulia pulled the crying redhead toward her and wrapped her arms tightly around her soft supple body. "I would neve lie to you, I swear..."
Lena pulled the brunette closer, pressing her face against her shoulder, taking in her scent and the way her skin felt on her face.
"why did you do this to me..." she whispered pathetically. The brunette wound her fingers through the redhead's hair.
"because...the moment I saw you...I saw...you were more..."
"what do you mean?" Lena asked, looking up at her with teary eyes. Yulia stroked the angel's face with trembling fingers.
"I knew right away that...I love you.." Lena began to tremble, no one had ever said that to her. Nobody, not even her own mother.
"are you gunna say anything by any chance...cus now would be a great time.." Yulia said in a nervous voice. Lena tried to talk but nothing really came out of her mouth. Yulia
looked really terrified now.
"hey Yuls, c'mere i wanna ask you something!!!" Nick hollered. Yulia looked in the direction of the hall. She grabbed her T-shirt and panties.
"I-I'm gonna go..." she croaked past the lump in her throat. She walked out into the hall before Lena even realized it. Lena jumped off the bed, she couldn't let the only person who ever cared
get away so quickly. She ran into the hall and grabbed Yulia from behind and shoved her against the wall. She was breathing huskily as she pressed herself against the petit girl she had against the
wall.
"did you really mean what you said?" Yulia opened her mouth but the redhead didnt wait for a reply. She pulled up Yulia's hands to her breasts and led her back into the bedroom.
She shoved the smaller girl onto the bed and cuddled close to her and kissed her shoulder softly. Yulia wound her legs around Lena's lower body.
"YULS ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" Nick shouted.
"FOR NOW!" Yuls hollered back. Lena nibbled her earlobe playfully.
"no go see him, I wont go anywhere." Yulia looked at her and kissed the end of her nose softly.
"you better not go!" Yuls crawled outta bed and into the hallway. Lena lulled the last few recent events in her head. She definantly liked a girl, but she wasnt sure if that was a terrible thing or not.
Yulia bounded in the door and threw her arms around the redhead.
"I have a surprise for you!!!"
"like what?" Lena asked suspiciously, she wasnt ready for a sexual relationship right now, and if Yulia tried to rush it she would know that Yulia was lying.
"dont sound so skeptical! Nick and I just want to take you to Kamloops with us... go shopping... get our nails done...do girly things ya know?" Lena laughed. She had never done anything like that before. Yulia wrapped her arms around Lena.
"This will be so much fun!" Lena managed a smile. Yulia ran around the room, putting on her clothes, Lena followed suit.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means