View Single Post
Old 31-03-2004, 02:53   #1
Прохожий

Send a message via AIM to yuliasgirl
My fanfic based on Katie, and deticated to Katie

~~~Wrong turns in the right direction~~~

Lena woke up early Monday morning with a jolt. It was her first day at her new school, in her new town, with all those new faces. Nervous shivers ran up her spine.
What if nobody liked her? She had lots of friends at her old school, but then it was a private school. She had noticed that her mother dressed her different from most kids
her age. Her mother beleived that your body is strictly private, if anyone sees it then you should be ashamed. Any skin showing at all, even your belly, then she would turn
her nose up in disgust. Lena never minded the way the other girls dressed, in fact some times she even wished that she would be allowed to dress like them. But she
would never risk it, her mother wouldn't even let her play with Barbies as a kid. When Lena's father had bought her one her mother had thrown a fit going on about how
even childrens toys were based on sexual purposes. Lena's family also went to church three times a week. Lena liked going to church because she got to see her friends
from school, she never invited them home (gee i wonder why???). She wrapped her arms around herself and looked at the outfit her mother had chosen for her to wear.
Her nose wrinkled in disgust. That same sports bra that was about four sizes too small to squish her breasts down so they weren't so obvious was right there on top. She
hated wearing that thing, it left an awful rash across her chest whenever she did. But her mother had been forcing her to wear it since grade four, when she started to
develop breasts. Her mother would complain about how abnormal it was to have breasts that size, so she found a way to squish them down, make them almost invisible.
Her mother had also picked out a moss green knitted button down sweater and a floral dress about three sizes too big. It looked like the dress that Lena's friends grandma
used to wear to church. What would the kids at school say if she showed up wearing that?! She dreaded today. She slid off her bed silently and slipped her slippers on.
She trudged softly into her bathroom and turned on the light. She stood in front of the mirror drinking in the sight before her. Her long crimson hair was scraggly and out
of place. Her soft ivory skin had imprints of her pillow on it. Her grey-green eyes had sleep in the corners. Lena sighed deeply and ruthlessly ran her fingers through her
hair.
"useless..." she muttered to herself. She began to take off her flanel nightgown slowly. She had a heat rash as usual, from wearing such a heavy nightgown in this house
because it was always at least thirty degrees celcius. She had tried to tell her mother that it was ridiculus to wear a heavy nightgown in this kind of a town but her mother
never listened. She turned on the water for her shower and climbed in.The cool water felt crisp and refreshing on her skin.It sent tingling waves down her spine and up
the back of her neck. She washed her hair and her body quickly and efficiantly and slid out of the shower. She snatched her towel off of the rack and dabbed herself dry
and towel dried her hair. She combed it out like she was taught and hoped it stayed flatter than usual. She always hoped it would stay flat, her mother never permited her
to use any hair products other than shampoos and conditioners, and if she ever wore cosmetics her mother would probably slap her. She wrapped her towel around her
body and walked into her room.
"Ugghh..." she groaned as she looked at the bra on her bed. She allowed her towel to fall to the ground and she picked up the bra. She lifted it over her head and tugged
it on and allowed it to squish her breasts down flat. Imeadiatly the old familiar pain struck her chest. She slid on some panties with a little bow on the elastic and then
glanced at the hideous grandma dress.
"Fuck, everyone is going to hate me if I wear this piece of shit!" she only dared speak those words in the privacy of her own room. She grabbed the cotton fabric and
tugged it over her head and onto her body.
"I feel like I should just go out to the farm and milk good ol' Bessy!" she exclaimed in disgust. She imagined the other kids at school, and what they would say.
"where the hell did mom get this anyway?" she muttered. Her mom was up and making a racket to wake her up by this time so she grabbed her sweater and rushed out
of her room.
"what took you so long?!" her mother shouted accusingly.
"I was getting ready..." she whispered softly. Her mother eyed her suspiciously and arched an eyebrow.
"you have five minutes to eat your breakfast, then I am driving you to school."
"ok mother."
"dont use that tone with me!"
"i'm not using a tone..."
"DONT TALK BACK!" Lena took a deep breath and stayed silent, unsure of what to say. She ate her eggs and bacon in silence.
"Hurry up!" her mother shouted, "put on your sweater!"
Lena grabbed her sweater and dumped her plate in the sink. She threw the sweater around her shoulders and climed in her mother's car. It wasn't a shabby car, in fact it
was a really new Ford Mustang, but of course if she herself had gotten a car it would probably be something beaten up from the junk yard. She didn't have her license
even though she was almost seventeen. Her mother didn't beleive she deserved to get it. It was a short drive to the school, as it was a small town. When her mother parked
she got out of the car and glanced around as her mother drove away. She saw a girl with short jet black hair and wicked ice blue eyes. Imeadiatly her mothers voice popped
into her head, 'look at that girl, her hair is short, how disgusting, and those pants, look at how low cut they are! And that shirt, its so small it could be used as an undergarment
and look at those shoes, they look like boy's shoes. What is her mother thinking letting her dress like that?!'. The people in the crowd with that girl stared, pointed and laughed
all of them, except that girl. Lena saw the girl hit some guy who was laughing at her. Lena looked down and kept walking into the building. Someone tripped her as she walked
past and all of her books fell out of her hands. Laughter followed her as she got up and collected her books. Snide comments followed her as she hurried down the hall and
into the girls room. Lena had known it would be bad, but not this bad. All through first period class people spat spitballs at her, threw papers at her, hissed comments in her
ears, Lena felt like she was going to go crazy. Second period was worse, P.E., people were shoving her around when she walked in. And then the teacher told them to go
and get changed. As soon as she walked in the change room about six girls came out of no where and advanced on her. One girl grabbed her from behind while the rest began
to hit her. Lena couldn't see very well, she was distracted by the pain in her gut. She couldn't even yell for help, there was a huge lump in her throat, she felt like she was
going to collapse.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" an unfamiliar voice shouted from somewhere around Lena. She felt the arms that were holding her up and restraining her let go and
she fell, she braced herself for the hard cement floor but she never made it there, two strong arms had grabbed hold of her.
"Gee Yuls, I didn't know you sided with such ugly retards."
"you don't even know her, besides you think she's ugly? look in the mirror bitch."
"wow spaz..."
"yea whatever, i'm not the one who went and made a shit of themselves in the change room."
"yea ok Yuls, whatever..."
"yea thats right whatever!"
Lena felt herself being picked up and held tightly. The whole world seemed to sway and tilt and swirl around her.

Lena felt like she was swimming through murky water, and suddenly she was breaking into the surface. Her eyes opened and she looked around the dim room she was in.
She could see someone sitting on a chair in the corner. She tried to sit up but her head began to pound. She groaned and fell back down.
"you're awake?" a soft voice whispered. Lena heard quiet footsteps from someone walking toward her bed. She saw the black haired girl from outside standing before her.
"you feeling okay?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.
"yea... i think." Lena croaked.
"I umm, had to, er... check out the damage they did to you, I hope you dont feel violated or anything...but I kinda took off your bra to make sure they didn't break any ribs
or anything..."
Lena blushed in shame, someone had seen her nude breasts.
"umm... thats okay I guess."
"ok, I kinda through out your bra though, it was making a nasty looking rash...."
" You- you WHAT?!"
The brunette grimaced.
"sorry, its just-"
"no thats okay..."
Lena felt like she had been put in a terrible night mare.
"where am i?" she whispered. the brunette chuckled.
"in the schools medical room."
"did they call my mom?!" Lena suddenly shouted, trying to sit up again. The brunette grabbed her and lightly held her down. Her hands and touch were soft on the redheads
ivory skin.
"I dont think so, why?" Lena sighed with relief.
"I don't want her to know about this."
"why not?.. I mean wouldn't she want-"
"its better if she doesnt know, i dont expect you to understand."
"okay... i was just asking. And look, Im sorry about that whole thing, my friends are jackasses."
"mmmhmm I can't blame them, after all I am an ugly freak anyhow."
"are not!"
"you dont even know me." Lena defended, after all, who liked a girl with an orange afro.
"well maybe not, but i do know you're definantly NOT ugly.."
"whats that supposed to mean?!" Lena looked at the slim girl beside her.
"that you're hot maybe?" The brunette cocked an eyebrow.
"are you hitting on me?!" Lena said confused.
"I dont know... am i?" the brunette gave Lena a goofy grin.
"whats your name?" Lena asked.
"Stud man, whats yours?" the brunette stated in a deep cowboy voice. Lena laughed.
"no seriously!"
"what makes you think I'm not!" the brunette laughed.
"Youre a girl." Lena said matter of factly.
"how would you know?" the brunette inquired, touching her crotch, "unless you've been doing things to me that i dont know about..." she said looking at Lena with an even
goofier grin.
"you never know!" Lena said in a serious tone. The brunette looked impressed.
"I'ma have to watch out for you!" Both girls laughed at that.
"ok seriously whats your name?"
"Yulia Volkova, but you can call me Yuls when you cum babe." Lena's mouth dropped.
"you pig!" she laughed, "is that your pick up line?"
"haha nope, but do you want to hear my pick up line?" the brunette grinned.
"hmm alright what is it?" Lena was prepared for the worst.
"you have the whitest teeth i have ever wanted to cum across." Lena laughed the hardest she probably did in her whole life.
"you are a perv!"
"only around dead sexy girls.." Yulia stated in a matter of fact tone.
"hmm then you must be like this all the time." Lena said curiously.
"what makes you say that?"
"look at yourself."
"are you hitting on me?" Yulia mimicked.
"hmm i guess so..." Lena thought for a minute, was she flirting with a GIRL? no, they were just joking.. but thinking about what they were saying...
"are we flirting?" Lena asked aloud.
"yup." the other girl stated bluntly. Lena gave her a frightened look.
"why?" the other girl shrugged.ar a ride with me?" (in reality i said walk)
"umm, if you drive me home?"
"sure!"
"okay.." Yulia helped Lena out of bed and Lena couldn't help but like how Yulia fussed over her, nobody ever fussed over her.
"I'm gonna carry you."
"what?" Lena asked, but a bit too late because the brunette had already swept her off her feet and was carring her away.
"put me down!" Lena squealed playfully.
"nope!" Yulia grinned. Yulia carried her all the way to a car. The car was a Corvette Sting Ray Z06, midnight blue, metallic. It had baby blue/white racing stripes running
down the body of it.
"Welcome to my baby." Yulia said proudly. Lena laughed.
"a car?"
"not just any car!"
"mmhmm" Lena muttered with a small smile. Yulia carefully set Lena down and opened the passenger door for her.
"why thank you" Lena said softly.,,
"anytime babe." Yulia flirted with a wink. She then closed the door softly. Lena noted how soft and comfortable the seats were, she felt like she could just relax and sleep.
Yulia climed in the driver seat and turned on the car. She grinned when a song came on.
"Girl your stare, those eyes I..." she smiled and looked at Lena.
"Love it when you look at me baby..." Lena finished softly.
"Your lips, your smile I.."
"love when you kiss me baby..." Both girls smiled and laughed. Yulia pulled out of her parking spot and reversed out then drove down the road. Lena examined herself in the
window, she had a black eye and a bruise on her cheek. She must look like a freak to Yulia, she thought dissapointedly, she wondered why that thought made her dissapointed
but it didnt really matter. Yulia was a girl, she liked boys, just like Lena. Tears filled the redheads eyes as she thought of the only boyfriend experiance she had ever had.
She had been used, completely, and disrespected just like she deserved. Remembering that night she imeadiatly felt trashy all over again. Lena involunitarily put her face in
her hands and began to cry softly. She didn't notice the car slow down until she felt two arms wrapped tightly around her. It startled her slightly and she looked up to see
Yulia holding her close. Yulia stroked her hair softly.
"are you gonna be okay? you dont have to go home yet if you want to, like if you think your mom's really gonna freak...." She said wiping away at Lena's tears.
"no... its not that, well i'm ok..but I will be ok..." Lena said without confidence, she really didn't think she would ever be okay again. Yulia seemed to notice the tone and
didn't turn the car on or relese her grip on the redhead.
"what is it thats bothering you? you can tell me I promise on my life I wouldn't tell a soul, seriously."
"no, its okay really, you don't need to know anyway... I mean its not like you would care-"
"yes i would! dont even say that! you act like you know me just because my friends are socially stuck up bitches!" Yulia sounded slightly offended, hadn't she shown that
she did care already?!
"I'm sorry," Lena whispered, ashamed that she didn't seem greatful for Yulia's sympathy, "I'm just too busy feeling sorry for myself to realize that you must be ruining your
rep helping me..."
"fuck that shit!you think i care about my rep? i dont give a fuck! they can go to hell for all i care, what they did today was wrong ok? and i do care ok? got that?!" the brunettes
blue eyes were piercing right through to Lena's soul. Nobody had made it seem so real that they cared, nobody. But this girl did care, for whatever reason.
"sorry i really didnt mean to offend you!" Lena said suddenly, realizing that this was her only shot at having a true friend. Yulia sighed.
"thats okay, just dont do it again." she stuck her tongue out at Lena.
"okay," Lena smiled, "i wont." Yulia returned the smile and leaned back into her seat.
"so umm, if you ever need to talk, im right her ok?"
"yea.." Lena truly had no intentions on talking to her, but it was a nice offer.
"so umm, where do you live anyway?"
"umm, actually just down this street."
"really? im good man." Yulia winked again and started the car, her baby. They drove down the street until Lena said stop. They pulled up in front of a modest, but not
shabby house.
"nice digs..." Yulia muttered. Lena smiled nervously. What was her mother going to say? Just then her mother flew out of the house, baning ther door shut behind her.
"WHAT IN GODS NAME IS GOING ON LENA?!" she screeched. Yulia's eyes widened. She looked at Lena as if to say "whoa man... i pity you." Lena opened the
car door, expecting Yulia to drive off instantly, but instead Yulia followed suit.
"WHO IS THIS?!" Lena's mother shouted. Yulia politely offered her hand.
"My name is Yulia Volkova, I go to your daughters school m'am." Lena's mother gave her a look of deep disgust.
"I dont want my daughter hanging around a prostitute in training thank you very much!" Yulia's jaw dropped.
"no offence lady, but that was uncalled for ok? i just saved your daughters tushy." Lena forced back a giggle at the word tushy.
"i dont like your tone, get off my property before i call the athorities." Yulia put her hands in the air as if surrendering.
"Aight, just let me say goodbye to your daughter." She walked over to Lena and got real close to her, placed one hand on her hip, the other by her mouth. She put her lips
close to Lena's and whispered.
"im really sorry i forgot to ask your name."
"its Lena Katina." she whispered back. Their faces were so close that Lena could taste Yulia's minty breath. Yulia smiled an evil smile and squeezed Lena's ass before
facing Lena's mother.
"see ya 'round Mrs. Katina!" she grinned and winked at Lena before throwing open her car door and blaring her music, which was unfortunatly playing the words "I wanna
lick lick lick you from your head to your toes...." Lena's mother looked outraged. There was quiet silence for awhile then Mrs. Katina suddenly said.
"where's your bra?"
"i tossed it out mom, it gives me an awful rash." Mrs. Katina's nostrils flared out.
"YOU WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU?!" she took a few deep breaths to calm down, "we are going to the store now and getting you a new one, if you dont wear it everyday
and if something happens to it i will skin your fucking hide." she said with calm angered sincerity. Lena trembled.
"yes mother, but what about the rash? it really hurts..."
"quit whining you ungrateful little shit." Lena groaned, maybe this problem wasnt going to be resolved afterall. Mrs. Katina frog marched Lena to the car and then got in her
self and slammed the door shut. Lena climbed in softly, wishing today hadn't happened, especially Yulia going and pissing her mother off like that, although the expression
on her face was quite funny. Mrs. Katina did not drive recklessly even though she was angry. That releived Lena momentarily, until they got to Fields.
"get your filthy little ass out." Mrs. Katina muttered to her daughter. Lena quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and darted out of the car. Her mother firmly grabbed a hold of her
earlobe and forcefully dragged her inside. Tears of embarassment filled her eyes as her mother dragged her to the bras. Her mother grabbed the smallest one and proceeded
to drag Lena to the cashier. Mrs. Katina placed the bra down and looked at the cashier who stared in awe.
"umm...thats ten dollars..." she couldnt take her eyes off of the sight before her. Mrs. Katina handed her the money.
"thank you have a nice day..." the cashier said slowly, mechanically as she stared at Lena's expression. Mrs. Katina dragged her out with the purchase.
"get in the car." she ordered. Lena got in obediantly.
"when we get home you are going straight to your room understood?!" she said sharply to her daughter, nostrils flared out and lips pursed white. The car drove smoothly
to the Katina's driveway.
"get out!" her mother snapped. Lena darted out of the car and up the driveway and into the house.
"whats all the rush for?" Mr. Katin asked softly, his dark eyes full of unseen concern.
"GO UPSTAIRS!" Mrs. Katina roared at her daughter, Lena fled up the stairs to her room. Once in her room she flung herself into her pillow and cried. The salty tears flowed
down her soft ivory cheeks. Lena cried until she had no tears left to cry, her body ached. She was so exahsted but she couldnt sleep, not one bit.