View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 19:28   #12
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy View Post
I see that nothing has changed.
Always the same comments.
At least it's not the worth place to read.
Well, nothing in the ex-tatugirls' artistical life has changed as well. Still nothing that we can see as a step forward.
Quote:
As "Lift me up video", yes, it's not original... but what is the f****** problem in that ?
With one word - the past. She's just flirting with the old fans from the long gone past (in this video) or coquetting with the tatu past (as in 'Never Forget'). No sign of a new direction, just celebrating old times.

Add the completely failed beginning of the song: was she really yawning at the end of each phrase? Instead of developing tension, the song begins as a total attention killer - worst composing technique possible. Over time it gets better, but believe me - if it were not because of Lena, I would not have listened any further and missed an otherwise quite decent song (although with too much American primitivity).

The sad fact is that even hardly known local pop gals do a better job in that kind of music. They sound more natural in their own language, they have better, catchier songs and often a stronger voice. Then they can show off on every elections day, at Thanksgiving and the St.Benedicts day, because it's their home country. Miss Orange County can increasingly gather a fan community in her surrounding, a refugee of a dead Russian music scene can not.

With just snitching forgettable southwest coast mass ware there is no chance to establish herself as a serious pop project on that continent, Lena has to show some kind of uniqueness and originality to get attention, unless she wants to serve only the old tatufans until the last one of them gets extinct. She has the guts to frighten the people there with her Russian accent, why not comfort them with a Russian music accent? (Well I guess that's almost the argument of the poster before. Hi, Spy!)
Quote:
So happy the Rensky is out. The constantly speaking about the bad things in world is so boring...
My last information is that Boris still pays Lena's bills. Unless she is now serving fast food at Burger King

As a side note: because I've absolutely no life I read the comments on the youtube link of the video...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen Haostuff
Glad to see a new Christian artist emerge. I heard that's a Russian accent she has.
Ouuuuuuuch! That hurts! Lena is already stuffed into the post-menopause-gloriole-scrubber-brigade drawer!

Last edited by Argos; 10-10-2013 at 19:50.