View Single Post
Old 13-04-2006, 15:15   #50
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
well, Anouk, heil Dutch! Kill all the fucking immigrants and get rid of your problem then! that's about all i can say ....

oh and lastly: i paid the same for insurance when i was self employed the last couple of years and not to mention that for 500 euro a month you can get JACK SHIT where I live (aka the San Frarncisco Bay Area), so concider yourself 'lucky' One bedroom apartments start over a 1000
Well aren't you Americans just so special then Isn't is heil America?!

BTW - Heil Dutch? That doesn't make sense.. So what are you worshipping? Our language? Because thats Dutch.. The people? Because if so, you should say "heil the Dutch" and my country is Holland or the Netherland, in that case it would be "heil Holland" or "heil the Netherlands".. So you'll get it right next time

I don't live in Amsterdam, but I'm pretty sure you have to pay around 1000 euro's for an appartment there aswell That's the way it is in large cities like that, in case you never noticed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Do you actually expect to be able to get every single job out there? I mean, I know what you were trying to say, that immigrants even get the simple jobs that "should" go to the Dutch people because it's their country. Somehow the immigrants survive on even a lower pay than you would want... And I surely don't hear them complaining.
When did I say that? Nothing I said even implied that I expected to get any job I wanted

For your information.. There is this campagne going on so that foreign people will recieve the same pay as we do.. So they have been complaining, in the contrary to what you've said, otherwise it wouldn't be such an issue right? I actually do hope that it'll be enforced so they'll make the same amount as we do, if so, there is no reason to hire foreign people because they're not cheaper anymore..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga